- On January 5, 2015
Tanury Industries has found it necessary to apply a minimum rack charge for production orders. Due to an unusual increase in such orders, we have found that processing a few items per rack is becoming labor intensive and costly. This will allow us to continue to take in small orders, and not impose a quantity minimum. This is the same policy that was implemented six months ago for samples, and is now being applied to production orders as well. We thank you for your understanding and look forward to our continued relationship.
Please find our new policy, effective January 1st, 2015, below.
- Silver and all non-precious metals: $25.00
- 1-7 mils Gold, Rhodium, Palladium, Ruthenium, Ox Finishes: $35.00
- 8-20 mils Gold: $40.00* See note
- 21-40 mils Gold: $50.00* See note
- 41 – 100 mils (Vermeil): $75.00* See note
- Polish/Satin/Two Tone (for more than 10 pieces, when rack minimum applies): Add $25.00 to charge
- Barrel Plate 1-5 mils Gold and non-precious metal: $35.00
*New rack minimums apply only when job total falls below the quoted unit price per rack. If quoted job total is more than rack charge, the higher will be applied.
- Customers must review their orders prior to submitting them to Tanury, to reduce unnecessary minimum rack charges. Customers should combine work, when finish permits, to avoid incurring minimum rack charges.
- We require customer’s UPS and FedEx numbers to be used when shipping sample ticket orders back.
- Tanury will not guarantee re-work items or gold thickness on each piece or small lots.
- New minimums will translate to production and sample jobs, beginning January 1st, 2015, for all customers.
- Tanury has full discretion as to how many pieces can be successfully plated on a rack.
Tanury strives to ensure that your orders are processed in the most effective and cost efficient way possible and we thank you for your continued business.