THIS INDUSTRY-MANAGED APPROACH ENSURES WE IMPLEMENT SAFE, QUALITY PROCESSES.
Here at Tanury Industries, we comply with stringent industry requirements and standardized process audits conducted by industry experts. These audits are a rigorous technical assessment of customer compliance and industry standards, honing processes, and production efficiency. NADCAP includes the following programs:
- Lab testing
- Chemical processing
Learn more about our Aerospace offerings here.
Our Aerospace certifications include:
- NADCAP Certified for Electroplating as per AC7108 for Chemical Processing
- AMS-QQN-290 nickel and Mil-DTL-45204 gold specifications
- AS9100D Certification
NADCAP is an industry-managed approach to conformity assessment that brings together technical experts from both Industry and Government to establish requirements for accreditation, accredit Suppliers, and define operational program requirements.
This results in a standardized approach to quality assurance and a reduction in redundant auditing throughout the aerospace industry because Prime Contractors, Suppliers, and Government representatives have joined forces to develop a program that:
- Establishes stringent industry consensus standards that satisfy the requirements of all participants.
- Replaces routine auditing of Suppliers with one approved through a consensus, decision-making process of members from the user community.
- Conducts more in-depth, technically-superior, critical process audits.
- Improves Supplier quality throughout the industry through stringent requirements.
- Reduces costs through improved standardization.
- Utilizes technically expert auditors to assure process familiarity.
- Provides more frequent audits for Primes, fewer audits for Suppliers.
Please complete the form below to receive a free quote