With a combination of our cutting-edge capabilities and extensive and unparalleled experience, we provide Cerakote ceramic coating for a variety of industries such as firearms, hardware, eyewear, giftware, and more. Tanury offers a wide array of high-quality, coatings that enhance aesthetics and physical performances, such as wear and tear, corrosion resistance, chemical resistance, and impact strength. Call today!
Our Cerakote Coating Capabilities Include:
Premium Cerakote coatings in wide range of colors available.
- Cerakote is flexible and has excellent wear resistance.
- Superior corrosion and weather-resistant coating.
- Ceramic-polymer technology.
- High-temperature coatings for automotive.
- Does not affect fatigue properties of aluminum alloys like anodizing does.
- Performance clear coats.
- Chemical and solvent resistant.
- Over 100 standard colors and custom mixed colors.
Cerakote vs. Anodizing
While anodizing is a common finish found in various industries, cerakote is a strong alternative for a durable yet aesthetically pleasing coating.
- Cerakote offers over 200 unique colors that can be applied to various metals, plastics, composites, and other materials.
- All cerakote colors hold a color consistency standard of Delta E of 1 or less.
- The anodizing process creates stress and fatigue on aluminum alloys, whereas cerakote does not affect fatigue properties.
- Cerakote is an environmentally friendly finish that does not contain any heavy metals and is VOC exempt in all 50 states.
Mil Spec Green
Smith & Wesson Red
Barret Brown Splatter
Smith & Wesson Red Splatter