In 1994, Tanury introduced PVD to the decorative coating market place. Using a unique dry-vacuum process, parts are coated with materials such as ultra-hard zirconium or titanium nitrides.
PVD coatings are commonly used in automotive, plumbing, hardware manufacturing, decorative, medical and electronic applications as well as for large and multi-dimensional parts.
- Large Cathodic Arc Machine
- Several flexible multi-cathode magnetron sputtering machines
- Provides a chemical barrier
- Eliminates nickel sensitivity
- Impervious to saline solutions
- Proprietary decorative colors
- High hardness
- Improved wear resistance
- Reduced friction
- Multi-metal layering